Pages

Obviously...

It is obvious that your heart are not with me.
But you still are here with me,
Making me wonder why...

When we both thought this is going to be over,
We somehow end up being together again - out of the blue.
When it is finally over,
You come back crawling to me.

You take my breath out of me;
With your betrayal.
With your lies.

You would always ask me, "Do I like it?", when I did something wrong to you?
I wonder why I did not ask the same thing to you?
"Do you like that?"

Obviously no.

Sore and sick because of you,
You would come to me and pretend not knowing,
Putting a façade, asking me to attend you - killing me slowly;
And yet I still want to be with you.

I wonder if I am entranced?
Maybe I am bewitched by you and your lies.
Obviously, you don't even care.

You.
Now as time goes,
My hate has turned into nothingness.
You come back to me;
What can I do?

Obviously, the same thing you did to me.

No comments: