Pages

Chromed Shelled Regios

I have been watching many episodes of this anime and I have grown fond of it.

For starters, the plot seems to be thick, although it is unclear to where this anime will be heading. I can't say that its going to a love X fighting story, because there is some indication (or so I think...) that there will be a plot twist here and there to make things more dramatic. At the very least I think it's going to something that worth the wait.

The characters are also made quite nice, fitting the story well. The art is nice too, albeit at some point the quality drop ridiculously. Oh, not to mention the "English" scene for the anime is horrible.
What's this? A horror anime?

And the dub, although I don't want to admit it - it is horrible. I mean, it is almost incomprehensible.

The script at times is also funny. Take this one for example:
Say, what?

OMG

Anyway, the music is nice. The background music for the battle scene is quite nice if you hear it properly. Unless of course you are a hardcore electronica lover or hater. Well, everyone has their own preference. I am quite versatile so I am fine with it either way.

Another thing that I like about this anime is the weaponry system. The weapon in the world of Regios is called Dite and needs a type of energy called Kei to activate it. Some of it is quite beautiful, especially Fon-Fon's.

Eksu-kali-ba!!!

For all anime there will always be the girl factor, and for this, Regios has a lot of them. I was hoping for a harem development at some point but I think it is nothing but a wishful thinking. But well, at least there are signs of a love triangle - or pentagon.


The fisrt girl that I feel in love with is Felli. A yandere I think and what's better - flat-chested. No offence, just that flat-chest is the best. She has the ability of a psychokinesis I think.

A very beautiful, mysterious girl.

Not forgetting her silver hair. So, very, alluring.



The second girl is the plattoon's captain. Nina is a strong girl and can be dere-dere at moments.
Her eyes and her hair reminds me of Saber. When she is wearing the armor, she looks hot - even though she does not wear a skirt.

I hope to see more of her. Especially love scenes.


One last girl that I like, although quite is Mei-Shen.

A very shy girl that has the skill to cook. Have the qualities of being a nice girlfriend.

I think there will be a cliché of Suzuka's Honoka. I mean, a shy girl getting to know the guy and end up breaking and etcetera, and so, puff she is now an outstanding girl. Who knows.

Or perhaps she will turn into something like School Day's Mikoto.

No comments: