Pages

Bla Bla Bla

Friends
Met one of my good friend in a long time, missed him so much. Too bad we can't spend much time more than we did. I hope there will be a next chance of such events.

Also, I am beginning to wonder, how nice it is to have more time to spend, especially with your loved ones. Loved ones here means my friends though. As I look back the times we all spend together is indefinitely priceless. The sad days, the fun days, the WTF days and many others. We definitely can't go back to that time, but, we can always remember it. Even better, make a new memories of us together.

I hope our friendship would last forever.

Horror
The horror of architecture has shown it self to me, as many new assignments and little time for me to do it. One of the causes is my self, the few others is not that serious. I really need someone to push me harder. By my self I can't do anything.

Then again, I don't think I have tried my best yet therefore I will try to persevere more.

No comments: