Pages

Another rant...

After relaxing through the day, after the damn shit I been through, I was thinking more and more how my life changed after taking architecture course. For good and for bad.

For once I can control my laziness and my habit of procrastination; even not as much as I hope for. Fearing to fail and what not maybe the factor behind this. I'd say my course mates are also contributing got this also. Somehow I am confident to change, a bit.

But then, I never thought that trying to run away from exams would make me encounter this hell. Well, it's fine with me, just that sometimes, I feel stressed in a way that normal people cannot seem to expect.

Like today, I gave a presentation with just a 10 minutes brief on the slides. I was talking about Frank Gehry and his style, babbling things that only God-knows. My time was consumed by model - which I had not finished yet. I am taking a break to recover my hands since it hurts so bad. Then again, I am quite motivated for tomorrow, well, I was planning to try and finish my model by then. Hope that I can manage.

On the other hand, more assignments to do. I still need to finish my drawings. My sketchbook is M.I.A., so in the mean time before I can find it I need to draw 20 more drawings as a backup. The final drawing for the Drafting class is going smoothly. I'm saddened by this loss.

Science class is going rather slowly but steadily.

History... I just need to re-read all the notes.

I guess that's all that I left to do. After that its party time, or I should say sleep time. Since I got into architecture, my insomnia is fading and I am turning into a nocturnal creature or some sort. During the day I get so active for no reason and in the night I become kinda active. My body is messed up - much like my mind is now?

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nussaibah said...

Aww *hugs* I hope everything goes by fine... Good luck!