Pages

Earth Hour

Earth Hour is coming up!

Show your support to this noble attempt in showing how we want and how can we change the way are, in dealing with the current state of climate change. In December 2009 world leaders meet in Copenhagen to agree on a post-Kyoto policy for tackling climate change. One billion people voting with their light switch during Earth Hour will create a powerful mandate for our leaders to take strong and decisive action on climate change in Copenhagen.







Sign up and be part of this movement.

Yes, we can! We can change!

You can do many more, and spread the word! By mouth, e-mails, or even making your own movement in your city.

Visit the Malaysia site of Earth Hour.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Siti Nurliza Samsudin said...

SUPPORT EVERY WAY OF ECO-FRIENDLINESS.

^_^

"Go Green. Prevent A World; With No Air."


(hey there, you've commented a lot on my blog. But I think this is the first time I comment here right? haha.)

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna join for sure :) Thanks for sharing.

BTW, I moved my blog to http://www.nussaibah.com

Heaven's Cloud said...

haha... one of the wwf representatives came crashing my office to promote it

Anonymous said...

i cannot see the 2nd videoooooo

im planning to maple without the lights =p