Pages

THE END

Radial organization, common yet so hard to understand.

The interior is to make people try to peek inside and guide them.

The best view?

After a hectic day trying to find buildings for Building Construction and Sciences, finally I finished my model. It seems that it did not take a long time to do the interior part of my design, much to what I expected from my earlier estimation.

Oh, to Blovvfly, why I need so many cubes? To be precise I need to make 50 cubes and with openings and what not, for my assignment in design class. It will test my understanding on the design principle: Hierarchy, Symmetry, axis, rhythm, progression, contrast, datum, transformation, et cetera; and the organization principle - for this one I choose radial. Sounds hard?

Other than that, after visiting the church somehow I feel that Malaysian Christians are somewhat suppressed. I'd say because Malaysians are still too old-fashioned in their way of thinking. Well, anyway I am thankful to the worker there that are very supportive to use - giving us many information. By any chance if you read this post, please know we both are very thankful. You has helped us a lot.

For now, I just need to concentrate on my presentation drawings and the case study. Next week is drafting week.

I wish that my torrent speed for the SNSD file is faster... If only I could watch Yoona face and in action, I'll definitely have the energy to go on for three days non stop.

My dear lovely Yoona~ Sarang he!

Photobucket

No comments: