Pages

Life

When you have something to do everyday, and suddenly one day you have nothing to do, what would you feel? I feel bored definitely; so bored that I would die because of it.

I wonder what would I do? Playing games is out of the questions, I don’t really have any particular games I want to play. The consoles is at my friends house. The PC used to download stuff. And I am leave with the walkman to hear the same ‘ol song over and over again.

I could go out and play but then, I’m to lazy. With the global warming and stuff makes me wonder how some people can survive being so active, not to mention some of them is doing useless stuff.

So, here I am, lazy and bored, thinking about life. Then it came to my mind that a person’s view towards life changes every time. At one point they say A, and at another point they say B. I wonder, is life is that subjective? How can we make life to be, objective enough?

A purpose driven life, I daresay that is what we all are searching. Having some purpose, even if we were to be a cleaner would change our perspective perfectly. I’m not sure how, but I never seen one before, at least in real life. But I do contemplate in a way on how a person might think about life when they have an objective.

It would be like living a story – a pre-written story just for us. Isn't that cool? Our views are somehow focused to the objective, not having unnecessary thoughts and in the end for others they might look like a robot.  But then, we just need to do what we only need to do, no excess effort. I wonder how would one feel?

Even so, what is the pro’s and con’s on living between a subjective life and a objective life. What’s so different? I don’t know, since I don’t know much on how people that has found their purpose in life thinks.

Life, so mysterious.

1204900876998

3 comments:

Nussaibah said...

Philosophical post... Life is really mysterious. Sometimes I wonder whether we really are making the most of it.. like we should, instead of doing useless things.

Heaven's Cloud said...

alooooo *spamming around* :P

Anonymous said...

ur stressing urself so much on life. for me, let live and live life.

and stop worrying about global warming. o_O

oh btw, my convo is on the 18th July. wanna meet me?

ahhahaha =p