Pages

Random stuff...

Just about to finish my horrid drawing, now taking a rest. I don't know what to think of right now, cause I am kinda confused. The days before and the days before the days before; and so on. I don't know what happened to me, maybe I am bored, or just plain sick. I am sick now actually, but well.

Tomorrow is the presentation and yet I still waste my time lazing around doing nothing. I did not even watch anime. I wonder what is happening...

I read something on death and it is said that people who are going to die changes as his death comes nearer. I remember somehow one good man said to me,

Life is like an arrow, shot by God aiming to the bullseye. Either the arrow stops at the end or stops in the middle, it's what we and the environment decides. We die when we stop at the bullseye, or when we are hit by the wind.
Well, yeah, anyway, I somehow feel that maybe death is coming nearer to me. I don't know.

At any rate I want to die in my room when I am sleeping, buried near my grandfather's tomb.

And after I watched all the anime this year; and Decade; and Shinkenger; and uh... I don't know.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Nussaibah said...

So much negativity is never good...

New anime are out, you should check them out, some of them are pretty good :)