Pages

Shoujo Manga

Lately I've been reading many shoujo manga, rather than shonen. I don't know why.

Anyways, these are some of the a manga-Ka that I like:
1. taamo
Work sample

2. WSSY
Work Sample
There are some more manga-Ka that I like, these are some of it. I don't know if the manga is available (translated or raw) at your country, but do try the work. It's very good. Normal but good.

Do visit their website, well, it's in Japanese though, but, with little English for easy navigation.

Lately I'm having designer's block, or no mood making new artwork... Ugh...

Another thing, I have been making up an English name, and I came up with Arturia Godric. It sounds somewhat classic, like a knight... lol

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I read only shoujo, so I can understand xD These sound great. *going to find translated ones* And the pictures are awesome :)

Everyone gets a designer's block one time or the other. Well, I get all kind of blocks because I can't design anything nor write right now *sigh* Good luck with that :)

And yeah, it does seem like a knight's name. Why were you making up an English name, if I may ask?
Forget that, I just saw the posted by. *bangs head against the wall*

shiro said...

Reply to nussaibah
Still, a guy reading shoujo manga is a bit off.

One of the thing that promotes my designers block is my monitor, which acting up. One of these days, I'm going to buy a new one.

And for the name, I'm in the mood of Fate/Stay Night and the Arthurian Legend, Though I not satisfied with the last name of Godric.

Any suggestion?

Anonymous said...

where do u read shojo manga o_O lol.