Pages

Perhaps...

Photobucket
A signature I made~ But I don't know how to remove the white lines on the border.

On another note, a person said that I am a pessimist.

I never thought of that, but, when I think about it I am one.

Besides, being a pessimist is good in it's own way. One cannot think in optimism all the time. When there is a good there's evil; the very same principle is applied in almost everything in this world. Therefore I think, it is best to have both kinds of thinking.

But, there are too many optimist in this world, so I decided that I should be the 'bad' one, in other words, the pessimist.

And seeing the world as it is today makes me think in that way more and more. Plus when you put it that way, I don't know whether a person who thinks like this would be called a pesismist or a realist.

Morality, human values and common sense is not applied. Well, most of it were never applied by people all the time even centuries before, but the 'amount' of the application is decreasing by day.

What happened? Are we going to be the very cause of human destruction?

At least things are 'under control' right now. There are people out there is nice and places where people can live happily together in peace. I hope that perhaps one day I could see the world would be in peace.

No comments: