Pages

Time

Photobucket
Another signature I made, not rendered by me. Man I need to have more practice...

And it seems that I forgot the character name... > <

Another things is that why there are only 24 hours in a day? I wish I can have more, or perhaps migrating to Jupiter would solve this problem. Jupiter has larger orbit and therefore more time, in sense of day to night. I want more night and less days.

Time is precious, and limited. Yet people does not realize this, which is also the same to me.

But still I can escape the feeling to have the ability to control time or something like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The character is Artemis, from Sacred Saga. I think she figures in the Saint Seiya Ouverture but I don't remember well. She is included though, along with the other Gods in the Sacred Saga Artbook.

LOL @ the more night and less days. I dunno, though I do like sleeping at night, it does seem like I enjoy myself everyday with the most craziest things ever.

But I do know about limited time though. I thought I had just started my course and it's nearly over, with the exams near as well. *sigh*

shiro said...

Reply to nussaibah:
lol Thanks~ I don't like Saint Seiya though, the manga is a bit...mis-designed. lol

Anyways, I like the night because the night is cold and calm. An I prefer darkness rather than being in the shine.

As they say, things bound to go fast when one is doing something.

I work as day pass, and I did not notice that today was Thursday. I thought it was still Tuesday.

lol