Pages

Days goes by...

As the day passes, which to my surprise went by fast, I began to think and look things of what happened around me.

Experiencing work at the office certainly have made my world slightly bigger. The world that I knew once before when I was in school was long gone. Adult world as may call it is something new, entering it certainly make me miss my teen times, though I am still a teen. Then again, my experience actually changed me in some ways.

Anyways, things are getting quite hectic in the political arena, people fighting each other when a crisis is at bay. Why can't they think, that what is important now is not power, but helping out each other and making the country better? It's such a shame that they are the leaders. How can a leader be so selfish? Human nature I guess; I'll write something about that.

On a side note, I am still hoping that I can get into College A.S.A.P; I managed to force my mother to make up a decision fast. There is a high possibility I am going to UCSI, taking Foundations in Architecture Studies. But, the class would start in August, which is quite a long time. That saddens me. I miss learning, and I hope that I can learn more and more.

Another thing that bothers me: I need to buy a laptop. But I still can't decide one, any suggestion? Below RM2000.

P/S:
Try McDonalds Sausage McMuffin with Egg breakfast set. Not pricey, taste good, and can fill up the tummy.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm Hi!
now this will just look at spam T_T
no it isn't xD
i found your profile searching by the interest anime. huhh so normal i guess.
anyway, just check on my blog http://chounohaka.blogspot.com
it has nothing in special, I was just thinking that maybe we can be friends...
hmmm about adult world...well anyone is teenager in one day and changes to adult in the other...
slowly...slowly things will turn... politics are not my good point -.-
huhh I have an deviantart account too: http://lain-aoyagi.deviantart.com
>Now it just looks as a real SPAM comment *kukuku*

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding be to your blogroll =) I'll add you too >.< Well, life keeps changing, at every moment, and we poor beings have to adapt to those changes. I guess even I would experience what you would soon enough. My school ends this year, in november, and I'm gonna have some 6 months doing nothing, so work might be some option. Experiences changes us :)

As for politics, well, some people only think for themselves and not for what they are responsible for. It's the same everywhere, at least, it is here =P

As for the studies thing, Architecture seems really nice :) But I wouldn't really know about missing learning :p Right now, I'm kinda fed up, with no time *grin*

Took kinda a long space here :p Gomen ^.^ Have a nice day!

shiro said...

Reply to nussaibah:
//Thanks for adding be to your blogroll =) I'll add you too >.< //

Cool~

//Well, life keeps changing, at every moment, and we poor beings have to adapt to those changes. I guess even I would experience what you would soon enough. My school ends this year, in november, and I'm gonna have some 6 months doing nothing, so work might be some option. Experiences changes us :)//

Indeed perhaps even more. I suggest that you do something in the few months after the holidays starts. Enjoy and then, find some job. That is what I did. Taking classes also is a good option.

//As for the studies thing, Architecture seems really nice :) But I wouldn't really know about missing learning :p Right now, I'm kinda fed up, with no time *grin*//

Trust me, you will know when you have worked, or have nothing to do. Learning is fun, and I totally miss learning.

Reply to lain aoyagi:
//i found your profile searching by the interest anime. huhh so normal i guess.//

I'm still in the process of making things. I'm new into blogging. Another thing, how to view you blog? I mean the posting thing? Is it disabled?

Heaven's Cloud said...

UCSI? U can try and ask Kitleen (blovvfly.blogspot.com) as she just finished her degree there.

Below rm2k? Quite plenty, Acer, TOshiba, or Compact. But i dunno the price after the fuel hike >_>

shiro said...

Reply to awang:
I'll ask kitleen~

I don't think computer or the parts would rise due to fuel price hike.. Or so I think.. > <

Heaven's Cloud said...

Err... i went to lowyat a few weeks ago and yes some of the computer price did went up x_x

Anonymous said...

sry abit late to reply,

UCSI has a laptop plan for all their new students. it is below RM 2k. or was it at RM2k. i forgot. but i know its damm cheap. so dunnit to worry. or, if you are anxious, u can call up UCSI and ask.

since ur studying there soon. =x

goodluck in being an architect.

shiro said...

Reply to kitleen:
They have? Oh I must ask them... But I need to see the specs too. I am going top register there this Monday. I can't wait to continue my learning~