Pages

Too little and too much...

Not all people realize that being normal is also something that we could be happy on. In fact being too decent also can be quite something.

They say too much of anything is bad. Too little of something makes us feel bad. Having things just right makes us feel good. I totally believe in that.

Then again, the masses these days are not really that philosophic - either too much or too little. That is all there is in the world today. I have met these kind of people a lot during my school days, some during my working days. What's worse there's a lot of these people in my college.

While dealing with these kind of people, they would, somehow, 'infect' me with their attitude. Although I do not change to be like them; just I am forced to be overworked physically and mentally. I always thought that dealing with people is hard and I know what's the deal is, but when in these kind of situation things just go out of hand that sometimes, I feel like I am going crazy.

I am getting old dealing with these kind of people already. Seriously.

Although, not all are bad. Sometimes when I can control them things really can go at ease. It's just the matter to choose how to push them up or how to cool them down. Nevertheless, nothing is easy as there are so many types of people that it's hard to deal with them in one go. All in one, it's just tiring to deal with them.

Even so, like it or not I still have to deal with them.

Sometimes I curse my self for having a serious attitude change whenever things concerning work is involved.

At the end of the day, I would, do something like this kind of face.

I seriously need to shape up my attitude.

No comments: