Pages

Bla Bla Bla

Nan Quan Ma Ma
My friend asked me to try Nan Quan Ma Ma, and I am quite impressed by their music. On of the very reason is Pres. Chou is the co-ordinator of some sort the band. They manage to properly balance out their strength and weakness creating a harmony as I'd say.

Traces of Pres. Chou musics are there in their music, I'm hoping once they learn enough they can make their own style of music.

The song that I am in love right now.


New Semester

New semester of architecture studies has started and the weight load of work needs to be done has shown. The future looks grim, very, grim. Nonetheless, I'll try my best furthermore some of the subjects looks cool.

I hope I would not just be words only.

Israel Attack
U.S., Bush, and now Obama might be on the way on being hated? Who knows. I hope Obama really do can make a change. It can be seen clearly that Israel is wrong in this issue at hand.

I don't understand why are thy making such moves. Maybe they think that Obama might support them? OR Obama really does support them? OR There is a secret conspiracy between U.S. and the Israelites? I don't want to condemn people, but in this case I won't care. I'll repeat what Tun said, the Jews are controlling people by proxy.

Who knows?

No comments: