Pages

To someone that would never read this.

'Cause I am quite irritated at someone I want to write about this. Like he would ever read this. Even if he did, he is too slow to understand perhaps. Who knows. Not that I am saying that I am better.
**

Do you know the word of trying? When in class you never try to understand. You pretend to understand and shortly after the final brief you will ask me to explain to you, in freaking detail. I am fine with a few question now and then. But, seriously you are getting on my nerve. I don't know how long I can hold this anger. Your question and the ling hours in the studio is stressing me out. Really.

But then again I am learning also; it is my principle to share my knowledge. This is another part of me that I am annoyed at.

And in times you would force me to help you, (i.e. in drawings). Teacher always said practise makes perfect. Do you not know this?

Just a few thing:
  • Just be confident.
  • If you do not know something just ask, nothing wrong in asking.
  • Admit that you are wrong if you are.
  • Be a man an take responsibility for your actions.
  • Do your own work, for God's sake.
  • Get your own apparatus. DON'T USE MY PRECIOUS ERASER DAMMIT!
  • Grow up dude.
  • Do not be lazy.
  • Take care of your table (and its surroundings) hygiene/cleanliness/etc.
It's not like that I hate you. Just annoyed, you are quite nice in making conversation.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"DON'T USE MY PRECIOUS ERASER DAMMIT!"

LOL shiro kun. thats so funny. sounds like when we were kids and fighting over pencils and erasers >_<

dont get so pressured at school. its supposed to be fun learning. =x

cause when u finish ur course, it will be renamed as Architorture (as what i read from your blog)