Pages

Someone

Thinking back, I wonder what I will be without you?

Whenever I am down you are there. Whenever I need someone to be close to, you would come to me at the right time comforting me. It is like you exists for me, perfecting me - I do feel perfect whenever you are with me. I wonder if there will be anyone else who could do the same thing to me now? I doubt it.

Again, I can't help hoping for it.

I miss the times we would laze around the house. Every evening we would sleep on the garden under the star fruit tree. Every Sunday morning we would sleep under the sunshine after taking bath together. Every night that we spend eating together.

How I missed the times. Feeling happy, and full of some reason. Each and everyday was happy. Yesterday was a bliss, today is happier and tomorrow is exciting. That was how I feel when you was with me.

Why do you have to go? Why I need to stay? Why can't I go with you?

I wonder till now.

I miss you very much.

- To my special "someone".
愛してるブラウニ。

No comments: