Pages

Workaholic.

Sometimes I wonder if I am a workaholic. Workaholic is a person with a compulsive need to work. I ‘m not sure if I really have a compulsive disorder or what but I seem to notice that I am usually thinking a lot about work. I wonder what is it that makes me that way.

Is it because to turn away my attention from something I dislike? Or is it because I love working? All I know I have a “you-think-too-much” compulsive disorder. Sometimes I wonder how actually I survive.

Being a workaholic is not really a good thing. It creates a cold atmosphere around you. And somehow, you’ll be far away from connecting with people. And then you’ll get cold in dealing with people. For instance, imagine someone dealing with a kid like a grownup. Giving him tasks and responsibilities he couldn’t take; or having a high expectation they can do something that people at their age shouldn’t do.

I think I am in control of it now, barely I guess. But I need to do something to fix this problem. Sooner or later, I’m going to have problems if I keep going at it.

No comments: