Pages

In the Future

I’ve been thinking and done a lot. Mostly related to what I want to do in the future. My lecturers helped me a lot in searching my direction. Now it is up to me to experience and work it out. Had I not meet them I think I still might be hanging not knowing how to progress. Therefore I am thankful to them.

Life, is a journey. Some say it is a battle. Well, I’d say it is a self-discovery. It’s about making peace with your self, the Maker, the people around us, and the environment. I think life is fulfilling when you are on that route. We won’t get to deep to the material life, but near to the after life. I’d say, I’m quite happy with the road I am going through. For now at least.

I hope that I can progress faster and make more meaningful actions to give my self my personality. I want to remove the persona I have – break it down and just show my self to the world. Not sure if I can, but I’ll try.

I hope that the day will come soon.

1 comment:

lizlisa said...

sumtime..we already know what path we should take because we want it..n sumtime..we take the path that other people might think it is good 4 us..but it is not..surely its feel good having to choose our own path..its just like a surprise..we didn't know what is waiting for us...sure..i agree..life is a journey.. a short 1 exactly..so we have to live our life..give our life a soul..when we do that...evrythngs gonna feel great..but..y u want to throw away your persona..hey..1 advice 4 u.. your persona will never leave u... because its already in u..sng cite..ia buat awak menjadi awak.. even kalau awk pakai sari sekalipon..org yg mmg dah kenal n save persona awk tu dlm kple diorg..diorg akan ttp knl awk.. if awk suka anime sgt..bia sy menggmbrkn persona tu dlm cara yg awk suka k.. ;p.. emm...ok...awk tgk goku dlm dragon ball...kalau dia xde aura..dia xspecial pon..n kt pon xkn tengok cite tu rite? huh..k la..have a nice day... everything bout u..make u special from everyone else...go live your life..dont give up..im always here 4 u...even if you dont want me.. like nanny mcphee once said.. when u need me..but u dont want me.. i'll stay..but..when u no longer need me..but u want me..i'll go.. its a rather sad..but this is the way i live my life...i just hope i can make other people happy...