Pages

Love. Life. Solitary.

First of let us see the definition of these 3 words.

Love:
1. Have a great affection or liking for
2. Derive or receive pleasure from; get enjoyment from; take pleasure in
3. Be enamored or in love with
4. A strong positive emotion of regard and affection

Life:
1. A characteristic state or mode of living
2. The experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
3. The course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living

Solitary
1. Characterized by or preferring solitude
2. Lacking companions or companionship

The issue in hand is, does living in solitude is good enough in living? Or do we actually need love to live our life? This is an ongoing question that many of us, especially the singles, kept asking. Singles might say they don’t care, or some maybe don’t want to be committed. But is it what they want?

They can fling and do a one night stand whenever they want, but when it comes to needing someone, I wonder if they can have that companion. I wonder also, how they feel when they are alone. I’d feel lonely. Sometimes I even long the touch of people.

But how to get love? That’s another big question. I truly wonder whether the word love has a meaning in this kind of world anymore. People keep talking about materialistic love, but is that what love is? I know money is very important, but, to cheat and to dump someone because of it. That’s a bit harsh. It makes me wonder, what are they thinking.

8 comments:

lizlisa said...

shiro...even by just reading your blog..i can feel you...i know what u feel..n i know what u've been through...love is full off emotion...learn to love..then u can learn to live a life... from your question up there...only dead people doesn't need companion.. poeple have a way to show their love... i have my first love back there 5 years ago..it was a very beautiful love...i dont know anything else rather than to love n love...we've been through everything...happy,sad..angry..n everything.. but one day..i got a call from someone..someone that is very important to my lover boy... that person ask me to leave my lover boy...that person said..i will destroy his life...& that person also said..after my lover boy knew me..he changed a lot! changed into a bad person..that is what the caller told me...my parents forbid me to contact my lover boy...if i continue contact him..i cannot further my study.. they cut my allowance because i dont listen to them...but luckily my lover boy is very hardworking n understanding..he helped me a lot! but then..it come to this point when i started to think that i've been a burden to him...i try to stay away from him..its hurt... i act like a bad ass girl so he would hate me..but nothing seem to be working..then i continue with my master plan..i know he could be hurt..but i have to..i give him a call..n i told him i met someone else....then..there goes my world...until now..i act like i am the most happiest person in this world..i try to love someone else..but..it were never the same...first love will happen once in your life...after that..its just commitment to life...to complete your life as a human...

lizlisa said...

u hate me dont u? im telling u the truth..finally..when i got the strenght to let it all out..u just dont believe it..rite??its ok... like i said b4...im just nobody.. u will hurt a little whan i left u..but then..u have a great life as a return..as long everybody happy..it doesn't matter if im suffering for the rest of my life..i really dont mind..as long u're happy...

shiro said...

lizlisa, do I know you?

lizlisa said...

its ok if u dont know me... maybe i've got the wrong person...surely u r not him...u just..different.. can i ask u a favour..? if u ever meet him..plis tell him that..i miss him..really miss him...wherever he go..whatever he do..in any condition..my pray is always with him... sometimes i wish i could turn back time.. i wish i never listen to anybody except my heart...but..its to late though...sayonara~

lizlisa said...

listen to elliot yamin-wait for you..n close your eyes..if u feel sorrow or lonely...imagine the person u love the most holding your hand n give u warm hug...then sleep..just sleep n let it all go away...like it just a dream..

lizlisa said...

shiro means what? a lone wolf is it?or a wolf ear? haha..joking... this my number 0173373817.just call me liz..n sorry sesangt sbb i ingt u ni sum1 yg i knl.... u know..nobody wants to be alone..when we dead..we'll be lone enough...this is not the place 4 us to be alone..chayo! chayo!

lizlisa said...

even though nobody is replying this..im still gonna write here everyday..how r u shiro? fine? good then.where u celebrate your raya? not sure? ok.y r u not here??? because im here??ok..i get it..totally understand..thanx...................................................................................................................................................................................................

shiro said...

Hm... I wonder if you are who I think you are.

It's better to be direct rather than beating around the bush. If I think you know who I am, you should know.

It's easy to say like that, but when you have forgotten how warm someone hands is; How it feels to hug and to be hugged, it's difficult.

There will be time when we want to be alone, making peace with Him; and making peace with our self.