Pages

Final Fantasy XIII

A tad late, but I still am and going to be shcoked by the revelations made by Square Enix during E3 2008.

Final Fantasy XIII on the XBOX360.

Oh yeah.

This is surprisingly frustrating. I am a SONY fan, and also a Square Enix fan. This action kinda deteriorate Square Enix's image on the fan.

Seriously I don't want to see their game to be downgraded or made for a not-so-new-generation console.

Even Hilter hates Square Enix now.

This shall remain as a stain in my life, as well as many other fan.

I can understand why Square Enix would want to release the game for XBOX360 but...oh God, why?

Apparently there is also a petition for PS3 fans, here.

I don't know if I still want to buy the game. I was planning to buy a PS3...

At elast XBOX360 does not have MGS4, Metal Gear Online, and maybe the exclusive Kingdom Hearts III.

I hope that Final Fantasy Versus XIII will not be a multi-platform game.

No comments: