Pages

Holiday

Holiday never been better with sleep and food around the clock. Sadly my holiday for no I s finished. Now I need to focus on getting all the other work done, getting more sticker for next semester college and lastly focus on my exam. =\ Not so interesting but at least I wouldn’t have much to do. So I could relax and do stuff all day. Though I reckon I would do the same thing always.

 

 

This holiday I plan to do something productive, though I have not planned anything yet. I wonder what. My initial thought was to learn 3d Max, though I’m not so sure if I would do it…

Games are piling up, I wonder if I can finish it all I the one months plus holiday. Not to mention all the other stuff I am going to do. Sigh…

30092010414

 

Here’s my work for my final. This is my layout plan. Designing an office is as hard as working in it I guess? Haha… rendering is fun but very hard, damn I wish I could better. The plan is as big as A2 without the label and all. So much money was used to make this a success.

 

This project took me about 1 month plus to finish. Many stuff happened in between, luckily everyone managed to finish it.

3009201041707102010438

Here’s the section and the model. The model is lacking many of its cabinet. Too little time and too many to do.

I guess that’s all for today… Time to sleep!

No comments: