Pages

The End

This semester is almost finished. Just a few more stuff to do and I could be declared as a free man. I could never imagined that this semester would be a new experience to me. Everything I knew almost changed. Not to mention how I work, how I manage my life daily and many others. I’d say this semester is an eye opener for me. A lot has happened. Can’t say that I am happy with everything. Some stuff that happened is quite, well, heartbreaking. Luckily there’s a silver lining in every storm (is that how it goes?). For now I just want to sit back and relax and do my normal stuff. But..sooner or later my ‘normal’ stuff would be changed also into something ‘un-normal’. Maybe. Who knows. I just get the feeling something going to change.

Tomorrow would be the last day of classes. Oh wait, tomorrow? It's already tomorrow. here’s the thing about Architecture -

Night is when you stay up late doing projects, and Day means going to class. Sleep is where you have no project anymore.

One of my friends suggested me to make a Facebook group relating this, a Architecture Country. I wonder if I should? Haha~

1194091877479

P/S: Note to self: Do a PC cleanup. PLEAZ

No comments: