Pages

There will be a time when…

1. We meet or see people saying bad stuff on other people, but they either consciously or unconsciously do the same thing. In fact some are much worse. I wonder what we call this thing is? Is it hypocrisy or is it irony? Sometimes it is very funny to see their behaviors, but sometimes it is irritating. Especially if the person is going all out in mocking other people. What’s worse, they cannot take critiques from other people. How wonderful can that be?

2. We meet people that has no effort. Not schneizeleffort. Just no effort at all, for instance, living, doing assignments, or perhaps in interacting. I wonder why. Although I am sometimes like that, I never neglect those close to me. It is something weird. We can see clearly that people like that are often left alone. Either that or they just want to be alone. On the other hand, dealing with these kind of people is bothersome. It’s like we are trying to get a value when we are actually multiplying by zero. Of course we get zero, no?

3. We see people that has no common sense or ability to think, at the very least knows the norm of being a civilized people. From time to time I will think why things such as elopement, rape, drug abuse and many others are freely being done by people. I wonder if they think? A very dear friend of me told me, “Do not expect everyone to think, especially in your way.” Indeed, it is true but then again, I think at the very least they should have  a grasp of basic philosophy in life; or they don’t? Seriously, Malaysian especially need to learn and think more. Not just being a frog under a coconut shell. Then again, this is Malaysia, where things that defies logic would happen – or so I think.

4. We see a lot of hypocrites. Self explanatory. Hypocrites = Bother + (Nuisance*WTH*WTF*GTHO) + Bloody Hell

5. We would see drama. It is said that everyone has their own persona, one deep down inside, kept hidden and the other one the primary persona, which is used in interactions. There are a lot of instances where people have more persona, each for every person they meet or occasions. I wonder, how can they survive in such lies? When a relationship is built on lie, all other things that happens are also lies. Lies that made up lies. (/sarcasm: Lies + Lies = GG)

No comments: