Pages

Wow. Nation in distress.

I stumbled upon this blog.

I am speechless.

Even though I agree that the way the government is heading right now is going to be worse and worst day by day, doing this is unacceptable - even if it is right, in terms of showing that the country is in distress.

We Malaysians, take pride in our country flag, and to be treated that way...it's such a shame.

Why do I dislike the idea?

  1. It's a futile attempt.
  2. Foreigners will make bad remarks on Malaysia, this in turn will affect Malaysia in many ways. In the end we could be the one suffering, some if not all.
  3. Intervention of outsiders. Self explanatory. US, and Singapore tried to do it.
  4. We are not in serious, real distress.
  5. There are many, I mean, many ways for us to solve the problem, and this method is way down the list.
I wonder why some people agree with the idea?

For the sake of Malaysia? I don't think so.

I think I may do another post on this.

No comments: