Pages

Winter 2011

Can’t wait for many new anime this coming season. =D
20101204_winterlistv3
Source

Here’s a list of what I want to watch (Red = Will watch, Blue= Not sure):

1. Kimi ni Todoke: Of course, I’ve been reading the manga and watching the first season and I enjoy seeing Sadako, eh no, Sawako doing her thing. Can’t wait for this.

2. IS Infinite Stratos: Girls + Mecha = WIN. Of course not all would be so, but heck, by the looks of it, it seems quite interesting.

3. Gosick: Mysteries FTW. Loli FTW. Which reminds me I still haven’t watch Kuroshitsuji Season 2…

4. Freezing: I read the manhwa/manga, but I wonder if I should watch the anime. It’s promising but…its quite brutal; for girls at least. I don’t really like atching girls getting beaten up and bloodied.

5. Beelzebub: This series is awesome.

6. Dragon Crisis: Cute girls FTW.

7. Kore wa Zombie Desuka: Cute girls FTW.

8. Fractale: I'm not so sure whether to watch this or not… But at least I’ll watch the first episode.

9. Yumekui Merry: Same with Fractale.

10. Houkago no Pladeis: This anime original looks very promising. I quite enjoy watching anime originals, they tend to be much more interesting. Perhaps because we wouldn’t compare it to the original.

There goes my bandwidth. Let’s say I download the XVID version which is usually around 195MB. Times the number of series, which I really want to watch for now, 5. And then times 4 weeks. That would be around 3900MB. That’s half of my bandwidth… Oh well, anything for anime.
How I wish I can get streamyx, or Maxis upgrades their bandwidth to a larger capacity.

No comments: