Pages

A long time has passed.

I think I have not been on this blog for a long time, plus the spam is getting worse. What's more confusing is the spam is from Japan.

Life has been, boring. Not that I want to complain. I always wanted a relaxing time, and here I got an over relaxing one. Quite the irony. I guess the saying be careful of what you wish for is true.

Interior Design and Architecture is like siblings, both of which is hard. My plans to fill my holiday with something productive is not really going well, then again my plans never ever really worked the way I planned.

My result was okay, considering my effort. My curricular activities was the lowest scored; I reap I sow. I did to went to the meetings and such. Well, that's one lesson to learn.

I learned much from my previous semester and I don't want to commit it again.

Can't wait for the new semester.
Photobucket

No comments: