Pages

Bla Bla Bla

Puasa / Fasting
Ramadhan is hear and fasting is as hard as it always is. Nothing much, just sometimes the cravings is unbearable.

Though I manage.

Rain
I could say that it is raining for almost half of the day. And because of that I slept half of the day. Slept at 0200 woke up at 1400. Hell, even after that I still feel sleepy - because it is still raining. I wonder why humans get sleepy when it is raining? I pretty sure it is not just me.

Although I like it so much, due to the fact that I haven't experience this much of sleep since I got into the architecture world, I still feel bored. I mean, sleep for whole day? What am I? Hikikomori? I'd say even worse than that.

Documentaries
I am currently on marathon watching documentaries such as Engineering and Empire, Generals at Wars and some few others. I wonder where can I buy such DVD in Malaysia? Waiting for it to air is a bit of hassle. Plus there's only one television with Astro...

Boredom
Can't sleep and bored. Tell me, what can I do? Are they any online game I can play? Other than Maple and Dragonica. Maple is too slow and Dragonica takes time. Something fun and can level up easily.

Or some browser based games such as Travian which I find somewhat interesting.


Photobucket

No comments: