Pages

Working with people.

I have always hated working with people for some reason. Some people that I know always said that I am a lone wolf or something like that. Perhaps I am. The thing about working with people is that you need to be strong and patient. I am patient but not in matters regarding works.

It is hard for us to understand people, especially people that we just know. It is harder even to work with them since we cannot understand them. Appearance can be deceiving, while one may seem diligent he or she might not be as good as what people might think, in fact some sloppy people are much more better than them.

The wonders of the world as some might say. But I think that this is bothersome and tiring. Every time we go somewhere new we need to repeat the process again and again. We might encounter something bad and something good. Life is like that, we make choices and we live by the result.

Repetition always occurs. Being tired because of this is not something weird, I am sure that most of us would feel that way.

Anyway working with people have always tire me out. Things like they are not doing their job properly or being truant, its beginning to be normal, which I dislike.

Sometimes I wish I can be alone. Though the fact that being alone is never going to help you in life remains as one of the rules of the world.

Unless of course you are a genius with super abilities.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh. i have this too. some of my colleagues is like so annoying. they take for granted that i am there to help them. i wonder what happen if i am not there. but then again, she is kinda my partner so i have to bear with her @_@

oh wells, i am now trying to close 1 eye to whatever dumb sheit she does. the problem with them is just cause they have working experience, they just think what they do is damm right, and a fresh grad just dun know what is this and what is that.

i think i need dunno how long to prove to her that some of her method to do things is wrong even by text book and by procedure..

sigh.. patience is very important =x

=====

thank goodness today i got easy word verification

Anonymous said...

http://johnny-ong.blogspot.com/2008/10/life-of-iranian-president-ahmedinejad.html

hey shiro.. i got this very interesting article i think u might be interested in. =x

lizlisa said...

i dont know what to say..u already pronounced whats in my head... same..my fave place is in my room.. i can do whatever i want in there..imagine thousand or million of things..i dont like to be in crowded place or working with annoying people..they treated me like im a baby!n using people who r weeker then them! gee~ wonder why..is it because my look o my hairstyle? my room is where i kept all my memories..its like my 2nd world.. i can be who i really r without worrying what other people might think of me..n when i step out of my room..there u go..the normal me..its like i have 2 personality.. which 1 u like the most huh?